Thursday, June 19, 2014

And you thought the banana hammock was bad

Warning: The pictures on this post may not be suitable for certain age groups

Hello people of the internet! Thanks to the threat of brain eating amoeba and the high cost of gas my family and I have not been able to hit the beach this summer. At first I was disappointed-since I am  bit of a water baby-but now I am relieved because it has spared me the horrifying chance of seeing this in real life.

What. The. Holly. Hell?
This ladies and gentlemen is an asymmetrical man thong or a C-shape thong, and yes it is the most horrifying article of swimwear I have ever seen. The basic concept is for a guy to hook it between their butt cheeks and over their junk and hope to God that the strip of spandex keeps their family jewels safely tucked away. Now, before you say anything I know that women wear skimpy bathing suits too and I don't think it's okay either.

She's just wearing hair extensions and an uncomfortable wince
It's just that I can't  wrap my mind around why a guy would willing put this on outside of a bet; especially if they intend swim in it. I mean, even the most conservatively dressed beach goer face the threat of a wardrobe malfunction every time they step into those waves and with this I'm pretty sure all it would take is a strong gust of wind to displace it. Also-forgive me if I sound like a bitch-but unless you have a body that would make Hercules jealous this thing is going to make a lot of people sick.


Holly Christ! My eyes!
Sources 

http://img.naij.com/n/0f/10/asymmetric_man-thongs_01.png

http://remarkablycom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/groceries-store-checkout-5901.jpg

http://www.skinzwearphotography.com/prodImages/Womens-Semi-Sheer-G-String-Swimsuit-by-SKINZ-T37-B37-1536.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment